Geek of the week is back with a vengeance, and without further ado, we’re joined by Comedian, writer, director and actress Gina Ippolito!
Gina is a writer on the regular Show, which just wrapped up its eighth and final season. She’s worked on a few other shows like The Powerpuff Girls reboot. People who are familiar with the interwebs may have seen her on as well as a member of the Screen Junkies Crew, duking it out on MovieFights, and a writer on Honest Trailers, as well as tons and tons and tons of podcasts.
It’s a full house today, as Beau, Mike, Pete, and Gina talk about Saturday Morning (the cartoon part, not the afternoon basketball part). They ponder such things as:
- Who the Hell are Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors, and why should we care about his magic root?
- All those times Van Damme accidentally kicked people in the head.
- Thuuundarrr The Barbarian!! vs. Hurculoids!
- Has Gummy Berry Juice contributed to the steroid abuse scandals in professional sports?
- Why do all the ladies (and Donatello) get stuck with the bow staffs?
- and remember the SecTaurs??
Oh, and Sorry about the delays – Fill in the blanks with this one: (technical difficulties, Jobs, the environment, -can we use the upcoming robopocalypse ?). We’re back on regular schedule with a host of new episodes and a bunch of special guests!
-We have a Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/geekotweek) – GOTW news, updates and sweet sweet geek love. Subscribe on Itunes (itpc://feeds.feedburner.com/geekoftheweekpodcast) and Rss! (http://feeds.feedburner.com/geekoftheweekpodcast) We’re also on Stitcher (http://www.stitcher.com/s?fid=82792&refid=stpr) too! Oh yeah, sweet sweet tweets too, for the Facebook disinclined.